Thursday 23 April 2020

what do i want to do

What do I want to do in the next year?


First I would like to try snow skiing as I have never done this before
Mum has always wanted to take me. I have finally decided I will like to do this as it's something new
it looks fun and challenging. It will also be so fun playing in the deep snow.


I would also like to go back to Australia.
My Dad's brother, his wife, and my 3 cousins live there.
Mum and I haven't been there for like 3 years
I would love to go see them again and spend time with them.
Mum also takes me to the fun parks there and I really love them, especially the rollercoasters. 

Another thing I would like to do is visit my big brother again
he is really nice and I would love to see him again, he is the best and his girlfriend is really nice too.
My brother is 21, he is 10 years older than me. The last time I saw him was last Christmas.
Once we are aloud out of our region,
I would like my Mum to take me to see him in Christchurch so we can hang out again.  

I found this fun to write down want I wanted to do in the next year. Hopefully, I get to do them all.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kalani. nice writing about what you would like to do. I hope you get to catch up with all your family soon. What would you like to do when you see them. Maybe next time you could change the way you writing goes across the page. I couldn't read some of it as it crossed over your photo and background. Nice work keep it up. Sharron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Kalani. I hope you get to do them all!
    Next time can you format it so the writing doesn't go across/ over the things in the side panel on the right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Kalani, where would you like to go skiing? Would Mum also ski? Please can you edit your blog post and remove formatting. If you don't remember how it is in the video I sent you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great things to work towards Kalani. I'm sure you will see Josh soon, he may even come over to see you! Maybe a wee bit longer till you can see Damo as we don't know when we will be able to travel to Australia. But certainly something to look forward to. Winter is also coming up so maybe you will get your wish to go skiing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.