Saturday 2 May 2020

what am i grateful about

I'm grateful to have a good home I'm grateful to have a big loving family I'm grateful to have a good brother I'm grateful to have an amazing mother I'm grateful to have people to care for me I'm grateful to have good friends I'm grateful to have a great life and I'm grateful to have you read this it was easy to think about because this is a good thing to focus on it was not hard to think of stuff because there is a lot of great things in my life it was all fun to do and I loved doing it

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kalani, I'm glad you have so many people and things in your life that you appreciate and are grateful for. Maybe next time you could give some examples of why your grateful for these things. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.