Friday 20 August 2021

5 thing i want to ask jacinda ardern about the delta outbreak

-Why haven't the police been vaccinated? When they are the ones having to deal with the public front on especially when they behave badly.

-Do you know if people coming from Australia in the green zone planes haven't jumped states?

-Why has it taken so long to get people vaccinated in New Zealand compared to other countries?

-How more infectious is Delta compared to Covid 19?

-What are Delta Symptoms?


I found it hard to find questions I wanted to ask but it made me think of the delta virus and what's happening

2 comments:

  1. Great questions there Kalani. I also wondered why the police hadnt been vaccinated ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kalani,
    Some really good questions here. I also wondered why teachers were vaccinated before police. It seems a bit odd in my opinion when they are contact with so many different people. Hopefully our vaccination rate picks up now that it is here.
    Mrs Gibson

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.